Hi Fernand,

> long

Is this not a bug in that version (which one, by the way) of the ODBC driver ?
I have had this problem for a long time, and it has caused me no end of
trouble, for example when I switched to the JDBC driver and it couldn't handle
default 0000-00-00 strings. It occurs on my system because I have set the
default value of my date fields to be NULL in the create table statement. Even
my current MySQL Query Browser client has problems with this and throws an
error.

Alex