FYI

From: Victor Luis [mailto:victor.l...@turbocamindia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:53 PM
To: 'openoffice-org-report...@oracle.com'
Subject: FW: OOo QA Project Page

Sir,

I thought I solved the problem by uninstalling the Microsoft C++ Runtime
Library & Firefox applications (of which I suspected was causing OpenOffice
Base to crash) but I acted prematurely. My data-container size has reached
>25000k (Tables w/data, Queries, Forms & Reports). Does the size effect BASE
to crash & corrupt the container which is then unrepairable. Kindly
investigate & revert at the earliest. For your info I use QuickHeal
Antivirus

Thanks

Victor Luis