Hello,

I am currently developing a DB project and I have implemented a database
with IBM DB2 and connected it with jcc driver to Openoffice base. I had
problems with "join queries of several tables". I searched in the source
code of oo and in the internet, and I realized that the error arises from
ResultSet settings, which are set to TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE, default by
openoffice. In order to display the results for a join query, resultSetType
should be   TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE.

I have found a log at :
http://www.mail-archive.com/dba-...@openoffice.org/msg00858.html
>From what I understand, it is possible to update content.xml file, <
db:data-source> part to set the result set type. Is it correct?
If so, which xml element can be set to update resultsettype of the
statement?

I would be glad if you could help me. Thank you for all your help in
advance.

Regards,
Asli