发件人: Reizinger_Zolt醤
发送时间: 2011-02-10  15:38:15
收件人: dev
抄送:
主题: Re: [dba-dev] need help

Hi,
For fully operational use of odb file needs Writer installed for forms,
among Base.
If you install only part of OOo you can save 20-30 MB.  The integrated
application structure require that  all common parts installed, for one
application.
You could not save so much hdd space if you partially install OOo.
Zoltan