FWIW I'm +1 for the BeanVal stuff and keeping it disabled by default. Just
because Java EE 7 is soon to be released doesn't mean that people will migrate
to it over night, as has already been said. I'm sure there are quite a few
large corporations still on Java EE 5 and probably will be for a while.

​If the coding is minimal to bring some Java EE 7 features to Java EE 6 via
DeltaSpike, I don't see a reason not to do this.

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone