Oh well, my intention was a simple entity converter.

Quoting Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>:

Yeah, it's doable. We'd need to tweak how we're storing things and possibly
do a fetch / or merge.

Though the OT is "general" converter, what we're now talking about is an
entity converter, so which one do people want?

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Arne Limburg <arne.limb...@openknowledge.de