+1 for a 1.0 when docs are in order.

As far as versioning I prefer the same ver for each module. I do dislike
potentially having to release the exact same code multiple times just under
a different version but I don't know what the alternatives would be. If you
have modules with different version numbers it tends to make the users pom
very brittle.