I think 1.0 sounds great. Improving docs would be the best way to move
deltaspike forward imo. My major concern right now is the windowId stuff. I
like many want the functionality but struggles with dual ids (windowId &
dsRid) a loading splash. Would love docs here that covers the different
strategies and routes one can take.

cheers