I'm still -1 (veto) because I'm not convinced that it has ANY benefit.

The issue is that CdiCtrl as a whole has NOTHING to do with our real 'modules'.
They do not share even a single import, do not even have a dependency to
ds-core.

How would you explain a fresh user who is looking at our code that all the
parent pom dependencies do not get used only in this very project? How do you
prevent other people from adding dependencies randomly?

It also has a different build lifecycle basically. Actually it's really more a
project part on it's own than just a module for ds-core.

I'm a bit undecided about the test-control. It needs CdiCtrl _and_ ds-core. But
it's also essentially not a ds module neither.

LieGrue,
strub

+1 there is no issue with api-/name-/... changes >before< v1. we had a