that's not true at all, depend the virality of the code. CdiCtrl and
core are viral now. So either we say users to not use DS before 0.1 or
we keep stability on used modules. Honestly I don't think we have the
choice if we want to promote what we propose. We are late for a 1.0 so
already too much used so we have 1.0 constraints already. Only new
modules don't have them.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/