Thanks for the reply.

We are creating a framework that all our enterprise applications will be
using; so I am looking for a generic solution that I can add in a abstract
class that then all entities can use.
Basically looking for something like just adding a hint to the current
AbstractEntityRepository's findAll.
In the solution you mention all the applications would have to implement the
findAll for all the entities.

What I have currently is the below solution, but now the enterprise
framework would have to implement this for all the find methods provided by
the DeltaSpike repository which leads to maintenance issues and thus negates
a lot of positives that DeltaSpike would provide us.

*Current solution -*
public abstract class MyBaseEntityCrudRepository<ENTITY, PK extends
Serializable>
extends AbstractEntityRepository<ENTITY, Serializable> implements
Deactivatable {

    public List<ENTITY> findAllFromDatabase() {

        CriteriaQuery<ENTITY> query = this.criteriaQuery();
        Root<ENTITY> root = query.from(entityClass());
        query = query.select(root);
        TypedQuery<ENTITY> typedQuery =
this.entityManager().createQuery(query);
        typedQuery.setHint("javax.persistence.cache.retrieveMode",
CacheRetrieveMode.BYPASS);

        return typedQuery.getResultList();

    }

*I am looking for something easier method to add like -*
    /**
     * @see org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityRepository#findAll()
     */
    @Override