i just thought about how we could call such a strategy and saw that we
don't need it imo.
QueryInvocationContext is already a spi -> just provide a specialized
version of
org.apache.deltaspike.data.impl.handler.CdiQueryInvocationContext (or a
global alternative) or use a decorator and override #isNew.

regards,
gerhard