Hi John,

Greate job. I think that we really need to have that. It's much more easy
and cool to work with PR.
Easy way to review, easy way to fix changes, the contributor does not need
to attach a new patch just need to update the PR and we'll have feedbacks
more fast with PR Builder Plugin and comments by line on PR.

I prefer this way, totally agree with your PR.

+1 :)

--
Daniel Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_