Yes, I have seen this note and, what this is saying is that, in my case, I
don't have to configure the transaction strategy in
apache-deltaspike.properties, since I'm not using OpenWebBeans, neither in
BDA mode, nore otherwise.

But to make sure, I've added theis to my META-INF folder:

globalAlternatives.org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.spi.transaction.TransactionStrategy=org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.ContainerManagedTransactionStrategy

The result is exactly the same:

at
org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.ResourceLocalTransactionStrategy.getTransaction(ResourceLocalTransactionStrategy.java:370)
[deltaspike-jpa-module-impl-1.6.1.jar:1.6.1]