Well it clearly states this is for weld and you use it - not sure what is
unclear but happy to correct the wording if needed.

If it didnt work with this it is either an issue on your side or an unknow
big with your versions. Both cases - in particular first one - need a
sample and not copied/pasted content because you can have used a wrong
location or something like that. So back to the original request.