Hi John,

think it is true for most of your ConfigSource[Provider] base classes in
config-impl. I got the need of MapConfigSource for instance and needed to
"duplicate" it several time. Think it is time to move several helpers we
use internally to the API since users can need them as well. Surely few
cosmetic to change (adding some constructor probably) but can worth it.

(in other terms: +1)

Romain Manni-Bucau