I agree with Thomas.  While always minimal, if we can trim our internal
libraries and make them a bit more user friendly, it will simplify how
users leverage our modules (e.g. maybe we don't have a core module
anymore).  This means better module isolation.  If Mark brings config to
Geronimo via MP then we could even provide the legacy DeltaSpike Config as
a compatibility layer for those using it.

I'm also confused about the comment around "micro-profile" as well as "cdi2
as a new baseline once its really useful"

John