Quanah Gibson-Mount a écrit :

--On Saturday, September 02, 2006 2:05 AM -0400 Alex Karasulu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
Data Setup

Wrote a simple tool to generate random values for descent sized entries.
  The data sort of looks like this for a user entry:

slamd has a really nice tool called "MakeLDIF" that'll do this for you, too. Plus then how you made your LDIF is publishable to others who may also want to run the same benchmark, since all you have to do is provide the template for MakeLDIF to use. ;)

Yeah, we know that. We have used it many times, and the file you see is directly generated by MakeLdif, but with just a very slight difference, because we wanted to test a very specific performance issue.

Anyway, thanks for the pointer, because I'm sure that many people weren't aware of the existence of this tool :)

Emmanuel.