Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

I suggest we discuss that during AMS, and have a chat session then. Alex is just totally dead (he finished the release last night), and will be flying tomorrow morning.

I emphathise, was flying over Easter and was wiped out afterwards...

I may also create a place on the directory wiki where we can discuss the project.

That may be an idea.

Part of the driver for getting a proper LDAP server going is that I have just landed some more user friendly login module options with httpd, meaning that it is easier to create a per user website (backed by LDAP) for the ASF.

PS : I saw that you were moving from Africa to London ? A new job there ?

Been in London for the last year or so, finally got round to updating my details :)

Regards,
Graham