Hi Felix,

I'm not really sure yet, but I'm afraid this won't work for the deployment of
the generated documentation.
Maybe we should ask the infra guys about that.

However, I think a good workaround could be to have the documentation in a
dedicated (empty) local repository that you can then zip/tar.gz.
You could upload that archive (zip/tar.gz file) on people.apache.org and
unarchive it to the final location from there.

WDYT?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud