Am 12.03.2010 13:25, schrieb Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I'm not really sure yet, but I'm afraid this won't work for the
deployment of the generated documentation.
> Maybe we should ask the infra guys about that.
>
> However, I think a good workaround could be to have the documentation
in a dedicated (empty) local repository that you can then zip/tar.gz.
> You could upload that archive (zip/tar.gz file) on people.apache.org
and unarchive it to the final location from there.

> WDYT?

So we keep the keep it as is. After building a release we build the
documentation and deploy it to p.a.o manually. That's also ok.

Regards
Felix