Hi,

Just to let you know that I did a little test this morning.

I deployed artifacts from a testing project with multiple sub-projects.
Everything went fine and I was able to deploy the artifacts on Nexus.
Once on Nexus, I had the choice to drop the deployed artifacts or promote them
to the main repository.
I dropped them since they were only here for testing purposes.

We are currenlty finishing the work on the 1.5.3 release of Studio and will
probably be ready to propose a vote today.
We will use the Nexus for voting this release and we'll update the release
documentation once the process is completely validated.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud