Hi,

Connection stays open for half an hour.

After I am back and i want to browse the tree it freezes for some time ~30
seconds.

I would like to avoid this freeze.

I would like to have a setting on connections "edit properties"
screen.itcould be a field for ldif statement and a field for time in
seconds to fire
that ldif periodically to keep connection alive.

Regards,

Aurimas

2010/9/8 Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <p...@marcelot.net>

> Hi Aurimas,
>
> Could you be a little more precise?
>
> How long the connection stays opened, "a long time" is pretty vague.
> 10 minutes, 10 hours, 10 days?
>
> Same thing for the "revive time".
> Are talking about milliseconds, seconds, minutes?
>
> Thanks,
> Pierre-Arnaud
>

> On 8 sept. 2010, at 15:24, Aurimas Norkevicius wrote:
>
> i think that some ping like simple search or some periodical ldif specified
> by user could be a good thing it could be not mandatory and left for users
> own risk, but it could help me and others a lot.
>
> 2010/9/8 Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
>

>>  I am using apache directory studio 1.5.2
>>>
>> You should switch to 1.5.3 :)
>>
>>  There is a very annoing issue with connections. If I leave connection
>>> open
>>> for a long time open it gots frozen and it takes a long time to revive