Hi dev,

I think we should update and release our "side" projects, before we
start with the shared/LDAP-API:

1) Skins
I already updated the skins, [1] is the current shared report with the
skin. I there are no objections I'm going to launch a release vote
tomorrow.

2) Project POM
I started to update common information and pluginManagement and test
them with shared, apacheds, and studio. If all is ok I'm also going to
release it.

3) Checkstyle Configuration
Are we ready to release this? Till now it is used in shared and
apacheds, I'll also add it to the Studio pom. And there are lot of
errors [2][3] :-(
Is this our "final" checkstyle configuration or do you think we need
additional tweaks in the checkstyle rules?

4) JUnit-Addons
Can we release this? If I remember correctly there we were waiting for
an agreement of the orignal Author of the code?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Directory/job/dir-shared-site/site/
[2]