On 9/23/10 1:12 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
Hi dev,

I think we should update and release our "side" projects, before we
start with the shared/LDAP-API:

1) Skins
I already updated the skins, [1] is the current shared report with the
skin. I there are no objections I'm going to launch a release vote
tomorrow.
Ok
2) Project POM
I started to update common information and pluginManagement and test
them with shared, apacheds, and studio. If all is ok I'm also going to
release it.
It would be interesting to test the build with Maven 3.0-RC2 which is just out. M3 provides a bunch of valuable informations about outdated plugins and such.
3) Checkstyle Configuration
Are we ready to release this? Till now it is used in shared and
apacheds, I'll also add it to the Studio pom. And there are lot of
errors [2][3] :-(
Is this our "final" checkstyle configuration or do you think we need
additional tweaks in the checkstyle rules?
probably. I have gone through around 80 classes (out of 800 !) from shared, trying to clean up checkstyle and PMD errors, trust me, it's a painful task.

Thanks Stefan !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com