[X] +1 Release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1

I checked the source and binary distribution packages.
The sources package looks good and built successfully via Maven.
I was able to connect to ApacheDS via the libraries included in the binary
distribution package and small hand-written class (written in less than a
minute :) ).

Now, a few points that need discussion and can probably be improved in the next
milestone release:
- I'm not sure the NOTICE file is completely OK and probably needs to contain a
small text entry for each third party library.
- It may be interesting to use the Felix Bundle Maven plugin to make the
'shared-all' a real OSGI-ready bundle (It's a simple jar ATM).
- It would be also interesting to bundle with the distribution the log4j
dependency, just like we do for ApacheDS. I had to download this aside and add
it to the build path to be able to work with the LDAP API.
I understand that we're using a logging "façade" (SLF4J) to allow the user to
choose the implementation he prefers, but I think most users of the API won't
know and don't care about it.
If we bundle log4j in the final distribution, the LDAP API can be used in one
simple step and people willing to use their logger implementation of choice can
easily remove the bundle log4j and add their own jar.

Beside these three small remarks, the release looks really good.

Congrats and thanks for handling this, Stefan!
Regards
Pierre-Arnaud