On 2/18/11 10:34 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Stefan Seelmann<seelm...@apache.org>  wrote:
I count five +1 votes from
  Emmanuel Lecharny
  Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
  Felix Knecht
  Kiran Ayyagari
  Stefan Seelmann

And one +0 vote from
  Alex Karasulu

No -1 vote.

So the vote passed, I'll publish the Maven artifacts, source and
binary distribution.

As this is only a first milestone and shared/LDAP API is still under
heavy refactoring I won't send an announcement mail. Interested users
can still use the released artifacts and feedback is highly welcomed.
I wonder where to put the source and bin distribution packages. If no
objection I'll put them below
http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/api/unstable/ instead of creating
a new "shared" folder.
Put it into the api directory. No need to add an 'unstable' sub-directory. It's confusing, and probably was a mistake when we decided to go for 'unstable' versions. Time to get rid of that :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com