Hi guys,

the ComplexDnParser, DnParser, FastDnParser, RdnParser are classes currently present in model. I'm wondering if we should not move those classes out of model, or at least make them invisible ?

The parsers exist only because we had to implement the JNDI interface, and I'm not sure it makes sense anymore to expose them.

For instance, the DnPlaser class (well, it's not even a class, it's an enum, which sound very strange to me) is only used in teh DN class : could we make it a private class in Dn ?

NameComponentNormalizer is an interface I moved to schema/normalizer too.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com