Selcuk,

before doing anything, *do* a backup of you changes. Save them somwhere (even if it's merged with the svn up you've did).

Le 2/27/12 8:31 PM, Selcuk AYA a écrit :
How do I revert a file while preserving my local changes? Is that
possible with svn once I do an svn up? I could you could revert the
latest commit and doing an svn up on my side would resolve the issue.

thanks
Selcuk