Le 10/11/12 10:13 PM, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
Let's vote now:
[X] +1 | Release Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M8
[ ] ±0 | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M8
RAT report looks good.
Checksums and signatures are valid.
Successfully built source distribution.

I think legal files need some work. Here are some things I noticed, but
I'm not sure if that are really issues:
- NOTICE and LICENSE file in source and binary distributions look different.
- There is no attribution/license for ehcache, jetty, and servlet-api in
the binary distributions but at least the ueber jar contains such classes.
- The binary NOTICE file lists OpenSymphony Quartz and IBatis but I
don't see that such software is included
- The binary LICENSE file lists JUG, OpenSymphony Quartz, and Spring but
I don't see that such software is included

I do think we need to check all those things. The rules are quite strict, and we are probably a bit off base. Also add that we don't use many of the dependencies any more (Spring, Derby, Quartz, etc).

The best would be to create a JIRA so that we don't forget to check that.

Thanks Stefan !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com