Hi,

following the discussions about the ou=system partition removal, and other associated aspects, I'd like to focus on the next version we are working on : 2.0.0-M9.

IMO, 2.0.0-M9 should only contain everything related to MMR (and probably the cache management), plus some few bug fixes, but thats it. Regarding Kiran's mail about certificate, as those certificates are mandatory to make the replication secure, we should modify the configuration accordingly, but still minimizing the impact on the server.

After 2.0.0-M9, we might consider some more critical changes, like :
- ou=system removal
- make the uid=admin user virtual
- and other huge changes.

thoughts ?