> by the key players re Directory, RBAC, Authentication, Authorization,
> Security, etc etc, by The ASF .
Yes sounds great. With the strong identity backend integrating such wonderful
things, “Apache Cerberus” or whatever should be a good one, with much better
authorization and management support.

Sorry I’m still confused here, we could not use Cerberus or we’re still
thinking about more better ones?
To summary, we currently have:
- Haox
- Kerby
- Fluffy
- Cerberus

I’m wondering when we would resolve the naming issue. For me, anyone of above
is OK. No name would be perfect and could be loved by anyone.
Do we have a deadline for the issue, or would we need?

Regards,
Kai