From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:cohei...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 10:40 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Kerby GSS tests?

Hi all,

Are there any tests in the source (or has anyone successfully tested) a Java
GSS client -> Apache Kerby?
The first issue I ran into was that neither the KdcNetwork nor the
NettyKdcNetwork work with UDP. Is there a JIRA for this (or any plans to fix
it)?
I could work around the above by setting "udp_preference_limit = 1". However, I
then run into an issue where it fails due to no pre-authentication data in the
request. Are we sure that this parsing is working correctly?
Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder