From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:cohei...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:34 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Kerby GSS tests?

Actually I spoke too soon, I do know how to reproduce the "pre-authentication"
error. Simply uncomment the line "kerbyServer.setInnerKdcImpl(new
NettyKdcServerImpl());" in the test. If I put a printStackTrace in the
NettyKdcServerImpl, I see:

Error occured while processing request:Generic error (description in e-text)
SocketTimeOutException with attempt: 2
>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=127.0.0.1 TCP:9002, timeout=30000,Attempt =3,
>>> #bytes=169
Apr 21, 2015 11:33:05 AM io.netty.util.internal.logging.Slf4JLogger info
INFO: [id: 0xea7673e9, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:9002] RECEIVED: [id: 0xbfe95a70,
/127.0.0.1:43973<http://127.0.0.1:43973> =>
/127.0.0.1:9002<http://127.0.0.1:9002>]
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.KrbErrorException: Generic error (description in
e-text)
    at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.server.request.KdcRequest.preauth(KdcRequest.java:255)
    at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.server.request.KdcRequest.process(KdcRequest.java:94)
    at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.server.KdcHandler.handleMessage(KdcHandler.java:77)
Colm.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh