Le 28/05/15 10:11, Radovan Semancik a écrit :
> On 05/27/2015 11:01 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Yes, it is a bit unfortune that the integration tests of the LDAP API
>> resist in the ApacheDS project. We discussed that multiple times
>> before, but always came to the conclusion to keep them there. Kind
>> Regards, Stefan
>
> I don't see that as a problem. Now I can even see the reasons for that
> ... especially as we have a very similar approach in midPoint and also
> for some ConnId connectors :-)

Ideally, we could create a sub projects for the client API test, that
uses ApacheDS as a dependency, because launching teh ApacheDS test is
quite expensive (30 mins).

> Maybe it just needs to be mentioned in the Devel Guide on the site.
> Maybe we should add a section "Before You Commit" or something like
> that. I can draft it. But I have no idea how to modify the site.
That's quite simple : everything is stored in Markdown format. Let me
write a page on the site that explains how to update the site, that
would be more helpful than explaining it in this mail !

i'll be back later with a link.

> I was also thinking about updating the API documentation. Is there any
> documentation describing how to update the documentation? :-)

Same thing than my previous response...

Tahnks radovan.