I will be hanging there the whole week. Will be very nice to meet you there,
Lucas! A pity is the speaking along with the whole security things is at
Tuesday.

From: Lucas Theisen [mailto:lucasthei...@pastdev.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 5:29 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Cc: ke...@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Travel to Vancouver and Bay Area

I'm going to be at both apachecon and bigdata in Vancouver...  Also willing to
help anyone that needs it.  When will you be speaking?
On May 6, 2016 5:22 PM, "Zheng, Kai"
<kai.zh...@intel.com<mailto:kai.zh...@intel.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I will travel to Vancouver (speak about Apache Kerby) and then Bay Area in the
next half a month. Is there anybody here happening to be there too so we could
meet? If anything I could help with on the Apache Bigdata Conference, please
also let me know.

Regards,
Kai