Hi All,

I wish you a pleasant journey and a successful event with loads of
interactions and new ideas to bring our project and products forward and
increase adoption. Sorry I can't be there. Maybe at next EU meeting.

Best regards

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services