On 06/12/2016 12:55 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Le 12/06/16 à 10:41, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
Thus my question, are there any blockers that must be fixed before
releasing API and Server?

I'm OK with the release. All my tests with the API seems to be passing.

I assume changes in the "value" branch are target for API 2.0.0 and
related issues won't make it into 1.0.0, right?
Right. I eventually changed the version to 2.0.0 in the value branch.
I can take care of all the releases this week.
There is one blocker : MINA. We have one big bug that need to be fixed,
I do think that Radovan has a fix for it. I can work on that this
afternoon or monay evening.

Actually, I found a workaround to the file descriptor leak problem which is explicitly closing all the connections (even those that were already closed by the remote side). The downside is that the FDs will not be disposed immediately after timeout, but they will be disposed later when the client code has a chance to explicitly close the connection. But I think this is quite acceptable. Therefore we do not need any fixes to Mina (and I would prefer not to touch Mina 2 unless absolutely necessary).

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect