Jenkins is great. My favourite.

We can even have pipelines that check our current code against latest
release 3rd party libraries to ensure that our latest committed changes
work not only against specific (identified) versions, but also major and/or
minor upgrades.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)