I'm wondering what the status of the JIRA should be for 2.0.0 - the filter
still lists a bunch of open issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DIRAPI/versions/12329343

Should these be pushed to a later release or perhaps some of them have been
fixed? I was curious about this comment "The current API does not have any
features for controlling hostname verification. In addition, it appears
that *no* hostname verification occurs by default. " - surely this isn't
true that we don't do hostname verification?

Colm.