On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 6:08 PM Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The opened issues have not been fixed.
>
> We always proceeds like that : we close the release, and all the issues
> are then move to the next iteration.

OK, thanks for the explanation.

We don't. That means we haven't implemented the logic that check if the
> hostname we are connecting to is the one specified in the certificate.
> This is not necessarily a problem, most of the time.

Out of curiosity, can we not just use the JDK default or else the one from
HTTP Components?

Could you take a look at the directory-server merge? I'd like to test the
2.0.0 API properly with it, but I can't at the moment as it's not building
properly.

Colm.