Hello,

Broken links on a website are akin to a broken window in a building. Signs of
disrepair, and worse, possible security hole.

My proposal is simple, fix them.  If it’s just wrong, change it.  If it’s no
longer active, meaning the entity no longer exists, remove it altogether.

One of the biggest problems is the team page.

Absent committers and pmc notwithstanding, many of the blog and website links
are broken.

My proposal is to remove the links that don’t resolve on that page. Change it
if there’s an obvious fix, or delete it otherwise.

I also believe we should start moving members into Emeritus status. Lets keep
it simple for now.  If they haven’t been active in say the last 10 years, move
them.

I’m all for keeping up appearances and honoring past merit. But, there’s no
point in listing people as active in our project, who’ve been gone for that
long.

—
Shawn