On 12/05/2023 17:03, Shawn McKinney wrote:

On May 12, 2023, at 7:17 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll get that fixed.

 From time to time, I run a checker on the web site and try to get links fixed,
but it's a never ending story :-)

I can help too, if need be.

Regarding moving people to Emeritus, I'm all in for that: it will reflect the
current status of the project.

Changing the web page is easy. A bit harder is deciding which members are moved.

Also, where do we draw the line, do they retain committer privileges?

Commit privilege is easy to add if needed.

Not sure what the process is here.

There is no process, we do whatever we want as a project, assuming we inform the committers.

The idea is to ask ever committer if they accept to switch their status to emeritus. We can consider that anyone who have not been active in the past 3 years should move to emeritus, unless they ask to remain a committer.

Bottom line, it's a volunteer based community. We don't force people to be there, we don't force people to quit. Anyone who want to remain as a committer is welcomed. Becoming emeritus is not punitive, it just sets a status which can be changed later on.

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny *