I think what Liang points out is there is no slf4j binding in the
distributedlog-benchmark packages. so when he ran dbench, there are warning
messages that slf4j would use NOP logger binding.

Liang, can you confirm if this is the case and also can you let me know
your vote on this? I can cut a new RC to include the binding if necessary.

- Sijie