Hello,
Your message seems to be from the Firefox (please correct me if this wrong).
Try the follow:
Open the download folder and delete the existing
"OOo_3.2.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe.part" (you will have to download it
full again)
Make sure that you have enough disk space free (on the temporary
location and where you want to save it).
Try to download it again. If it does not work, you can select a
different download-source from
http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/stable/3.2.1/OOo_3.2.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe.mirrorlist

Greetings
-Florian