hmmm - took another look at those diagrams. Actually I misread them
the first time. You have it correct. I see now that you have the
drivers in the office, not in the file.

Now you just need to expand on the things that are in the odb file.

I am going to split this off to a different thread though, so that it
doesn't get too confusing.

OK