Drew:

I received the UML design. First, I am not sure if the Account and
TransactionType tables complement or replace my more modest Payment table. I
have the feeling that they replace it, but it remains in the design. Let me
know.

Also, I don't see the change in the Patient phone table, other than it adds a
primary key. I though I only needed the patient ID foreign key here. If this is
not true, then I am missing something (and the therapist phone box will also
require a primary key). Please let me know.

The only change I want to do is to add a "Value" attribute in the Assignment
table, to record the different fees the patients cold be charged (and to help
calculate debits and credits)

The last thing has to do with whether we need a Office table, to keep track of
the use of office space for seeing clients. You did mention that in the past,
while talking about limited resources. I have been trying to keep the table not
too complicated. Please see the Draft of Reports for Tutorial document that I
sent you for an analysis of options.

After we decide on this, I will be ready to lock the design.

I read your comments to the Forms I sent you. Now I know what can be done and
what is it going to take. I am now sending you the draft of Reports that the
tutorial aims to develop. with this, you should have a complete picture of the
scope of the example in the tutorial, the skills it aims to teach and the tasks
that remain for us to accomplish.

I went to check on the forums as you suggested. I felt that the forum that you
are working on developing is very clear to navigate and has a friendly feeling.
However, it does not have much information yet. The other one had many more
contributions but I found it to be somewhat cryptic and maybe it is somewhat
difficult to understand for non-initiated people like me.

So let's start simple. Can we build the form for the contact information? This
one is rather straightforward except for the Add New Phone button. Of course, I
want to focus on this element as the other elements like boxes and labels are
covered in other tutorials.

Well, I hope to make this the next step. But before, check on the document I
sent you and on helping me decide to lock the design.

I hope that your toes are doing better.

Cheers,

Mariano.