Clayton wrote:
Lessons Learned:
The TOC template itself must also be edited, to add the new page name.

Yes, that is true.  Unfortunately, it is not autogenerated.  It woul be
nice if this were possible, but an autogenerated Wiki TOC at the book
level seems to be... out of reach.

We implemented the TOC template to provide navigation inside a multi
page book.  If there could be improvements made, speak up :-)

C.
:D UP!
(1) This sounds right off hand like a task for a bot. I know zero about bots, so let me do my homework.

(2) I proposed to generate some TOC templates, in the OOAuthors thread about the Impress Guide. Unfortunately, it seems we are running into some small problems, involving eating our own cooking: in this case, trying to use Writer as a plain-jane text editor, for cleaning up the post-"Export to MediaWiki" file.

As a user of that (Export) feature, can you suggest where I should make some suggestions for its improvement? Like, associating some additional styles with wiki markup, e.g., assign style "_tt" to "..." and get <tt>...</tt>, etc. This list is probably not the right place for that, but it /is/ the right place to ask anyone knowledgeable on the subject to please contribute some documentation on it. Somewhere. Anywhere.

--
T. J. Frazier
Melbourne, FL

(TJFrazier on OO.o)