>> * To create the page, I shall edit the TOC template parameters in the
>> preceding page, creating a redlink to my intended page, and commit the
>> edit. Then, I merely need to click on the redlink, follow the process to
>> edit the new page, and paste in my new content. When the preview looks
>> good, I'll commit that edit.
>>
> Lessons Learned:
> The TOC template itself must also be edited, to add the new page name.

Yes, that is true.  Unfortunately, it is not autogenerated.  It woul be
nice if this were possible, but an autogenerated Wiki TOC at the book
level seems to be... out of reach.

We implemented the TOC template to provide navigation inside a multi
page book.  If there could be improvements made, speak up :-)

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany