Clayton wrote:

This looks like it will have to remain scrambled for a little while.
The fix is to run the rebuildall.php script from the command line.. but
I can't do that right now since the php that we have installed on the
Solaris10u6 machine hosting the Wiki has some weird problem... it
segfaults when I try to run the php maintenance scripts from the command
line.  I'm hoping this will be cleared up in an upcoming OS upgrade.

C.

I doubt you need advice from an old fossil, but since this particular old fossil used to get calls like that in the middle of the night, as the responsible systems programmer... :-)

I would assume that the compiler is corrupt, and try re-installing it from the current release materials, unless this problem popped up as soon as you installed that release.

Failing that, I would download a fresh copy from whoever produces them, and try installing that.

Failing that, as you say, there's always the next upgrade to hope for.

--
T. J. Frazier
Melbourne, FL

(TJFrazier on OO.o)